وتدخل المنتدى معنا ان لم يكن لديك حساب بعد
نتشرف بدعوتك لأنشائة
الميــــهــــــــى

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
مرحبا بك عزيزى الزائر المرجو منك أن تعرف بنفسك
وتدخل المنتدى معنا ان لم يكن لديك حساب بعد
نتشرف بدعوتك لأنشائة
الميــــهــــــــى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
الميــــهــــــــى

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  صحف ومجلات خليجية  البوابة 2  
Way to the Quran-States of Consciousness-Hearing from Allah 09K99441

Way to the Quran-States of Consciousness-Hearing from Allah

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Mohammed Ali
عضو الماسي
عضو الماسي

Way to the Quran-States of Consciousness-Hearing from Allah Empty
مُساهمةWay to the Quran-States of Consciousness-Hearing from Allah

Third: Say to yourself: I am hearing from Allah.

As a part of your effort to involve your inner self, you should try to think as if you are hearing the Qur'an from the Sender himself. The Qur'an is the speech of God. For, just as you cannot see Him while He is always with you, you cannot hear Him while it is He who is speaking. Let the printed words and reciter's voices therefore recede and allow yourself to move nearer to the Speaker. This feeling will be generated and greatly strengthened as your consciousness of 'being in His presence' continues to grow.

Al-Ghazali, in his Ihya', tells about a person who said: I read the Qur'an but did not find sweetness in it. Then I read it as if I was hearing it from the Prophet, blessings and peace be on him, while he was reciting it to his Companions. Then, I moved a stage further and read the Qur'an as if I was hearing it from Jibra'il while he delivered it to the Prophet, blessings and peace be on him. Then God brought me to a further stage I began to read it as if I was hearing it from the Speaker.

Such feeling will imbue you with a delight and sweetness that will make your inner self fully enveloped by the Qur'an.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
مُشاطرة هذه المقالة على: reddit

Way to the Quran-States of Consciousness-Hearing from Allah :: تعاليق

لا يوجد حالياً أي تعليق

Way to the Quran-States of Consciousness-Hearing from Allah

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 

صفحة 1 من اصل 1

مواضيع مماثلة

-
» Way to the Quran-States of Consciousness-Hearing from Allah
» Way to the Quran-States of Consciousness-Conversation with Allah
» Way to the Quran-States of Consciousness-Seeking Allah's Help (Du'a)
» Way to the Quran-States of Consciousness-Allah's Direct Address
» Way to the Quran-States of Consciousness-Trusting and Expecting Allah's Rewards-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الميــــهــــــــى :: أســلاميــات :: ركن الخيمه الرمضانيه ::  تفسير آيات الذكر الحكيم و خواطر مولانا "محمد متولي الشعراوي" عليه رحمة الله و رضوانه.-
انتقل الى: