وتدخل المنتدى معنا ان لم يكن لديك حساب بعد
نتشرف بدعوتك لأنشائة
الميــــهــــــــى

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
مرحبا بك عزيزى الزائر المرجو منك أن تعرف بنفسك
وتدخل المنتدى معنا ان لم يكن لديك حساب بعد
نتشرف بدعوتك لأنشائة
الميــــهــــــــى
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
الميــــهــــــــى

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  صحف ومجلات خليجية  البوابة 2  
Questions about Ramadan-The Virtue of completing the Qur`an multiple times during Ramadan 09K99441

Questions about Ramadan-The Virtue of completing the Qur`an multiple times during Ramadan

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Mohammed Ali
عضو الماسي
عضو الماسي

Questions about Ramadan-The Virtue of completing the Qur`an multiple times during Ramadan Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Questions about Ramadan-The Virtue of completing the Qur`an multiple times during Ramadan   Questions about Ramadan-The Virtue of completing the Qur`an multiple times during Ramadan Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يونيو 23, 2010 6:59 am

Number 550
Subject The Virtue of completing the Qur`an multiple times during Ramadan
Date 10/5/2005
Question
We reviewed request no. 2462 for the year 2005 which includes the following:

What are the virtues of completing the Qur`an more than once during Ramadan?

Answer
Dr. Ali Goma Mohammed
Ramadan is the month of the Qur`an. Allah says:

'Ramadan is the month in which the Qur`an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion, was revealed. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey—then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify for that [to] which He had guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful' [Al-Baqarah, 185].

'Indeed, We sent it down during a blessed night. Indeed, We were to warn [mankind]' [Ad-Dukhan, 3].

'Indeed, We sent the Qur`an down during the Night of Decree' [Al-Qadr, 1].

'Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him, said: "The prophet was the most generous of people, and he was most generous during Ramadan when Jibril would meet him. Jibril used to meet [the prophet] every night of Ramadan to teach him the Qur`an. Jibril would find him quick to extend his generosity—even quicker than the strongest wind" [Bukhari and Muslim].

Fatima, may Allah be pleased with her, narrated that her father informed her that Jibril, peace be upon him, would recite the Qur`an to him once a year but recited it twice on the year of his death [Bukhari and Muslim].

The above hadiths demonstrate the preference of reciting the Qur`an and completing it once or more than once in Ramadan and reciting it day or night in abundance though at night is better and garners a greater reward. Allah says:

'Night prayers makes a deeper impression and sharpen words '[Al-Muzammil, 6].

In a hadith Qudsi, Allah says: "My servant continues to draw closer to me with supererogatory prayers so that I shall love him. If I love him, I shall be the hearing with which he hears, his sight with which he sees, his hands with which he holds, and his feet with which he walks. If he asks [something] of Me, I will surely give it to him and if he seeks takes refuge in me I will grant it to him. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of a faithful servant; he hates death and I hate hurting him" [Bukhari].

Allah Almighty knows best.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Questions about Ramadan-The Virtue of completing the Qur`an multiple times during Ramadan
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Questions about Ramadan-The Virtue of praying the Night Vigil prayers in Ramadan
» Questions about Ramadan-Engaging in sexual intercourse during the fasting hours of Ramadan
» Questions about Ramadan-Taking medicine to prevent menstruation during Ramadan
» Questions about Ramadan-Using toothpaste during fasting
» Questions about Ramadan-Wet dreams during the fasting hours of Ramadan

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
الميــــهــــــــى :: أســلاميــات :: ثقافة اسلامية-
انتقل الى: